Adakah anda sihat ?
Jika anda takde penyakit , tak semestinya anda sihat .
Pokoknya 'sihat' atau 'tak sihat' seseorang terpapar pada kecergasan tenaganya .. Bila kita sihat keadaan fizikal , emosi ,mental dan spiritual kesemuanya mantap dan setiap kelenjar berfungsi pada tahap optima.
“Tubuh anda ibarat sebuah okestera dimana kelenjar-kelenjar ibarat instrumen-instrumennya ”
“ Pilihan yang kita buat setiap hari dalam hidup ini merupakan dasar yg sebenar untuk kesihatan diri kita '
Empat langkah penting kearah kesihatan, kesejahteraan dan kecergasan
Step 1: Bersihkan dan kuatkan minda
- “If someone wishes for good health, one must first ask oneself if he is ready to do away with the reasons for his illness. Only then is it possible to help him.”—Hippocrates
- Fear, not cancer, is the killer. We must eliminate our fear and replace it with better quality thoughts and beliefs.
- “Consult not your fears but your hopes and dreams. Think not about your frustrations, but about your unfulfilled potential. Concern yourself not with what you tried and failed in, but with what is still possible for you to do.”—Pope John XXIII
There are seven primary positive emotions: desire, enthusiasm, faith, hope, love, romantic feelings, and sexual attraction.
There are seven primary negative emotions: anger, greed, fear, hatred, jealousy, superstition, and revenge.
The best way to improve your health is to consciously choose to experience the primary positive emotions.
Step 2: Cleanse and renew the body
- We are constantly bombarded with toxins
- To prevent or limit exposure to this toxicity:
- Eat a healthy diet
- Choose organic foods
- “The solution to pollution is dilution”: drink plenty of purified water
- Cleansing treatments include: liver cleanse, fasting, sauna, colonics, and many more
Step 3: Pursue super nutrition
Your gut is essential to your overall health:
- All our food is digested and, most importantly, absorbed here
- Home to our “second brain,” where neurotransmitters are created
- Home to 100 trillion helpful, healthful bacteria—the human microbiome
- More bacteria here than anywhere else in your body
Poor gut health is an epidemic in the U.S. primarily caused by poor diet and nutrition, food allergies, infections, and malabsorption. Also, overuse of drugs, lack of exercise, and stress.
The best eating regime is a rich supply of vegetables, good fats, and proteins and a daily probiotic supplement.
Step 4: Ignite your energy
Regular exercise and physical activity contribute more positively to your health than anything else you can do. Exercise doesn’t just mean running or swimming – it includes a daily practice of meditation or breathing exercises to reduce and prevent stress.
- Dr. John Ratey, author of “Spark: The Revolutionary New Science of Exercise and the Brain,” says that exercise is the single best thing you can do for your brain in terms of mood, memory, and learning.
- Calming and working to focus the mind is vital to becoming naturally energized
- Sleep plays a crucial role in igniting your body’s natural energy: factors such as electromagnetic fields and issues with teeth, mouth, and jaw can disrupt sleep